Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Beginnings

"New beginning" A phrase you hear people say all the time, well this really is mine, I used to work for a very large fortune 500 company, in a very mundane middle management position, the work was mind-numbing, the pay was horrible, and the environment was horrendous. Now my focus has shifted, I'm on a journey of personal and professional discovery. I've recently started my own photography business, and while it is new, small, and not very profitable, for the first time in my life I'm happy waking up in the morning and "going" to work.

I've been a Christian for many years, but it wasn't until recently that I started really taking it seriously, now my life is truly dedicated to glorifying God in all that I do, and yes, I will be blogging about my relationship with God, the good and bad, the triumphs and pitfalls, so if that makes you mad/upset/nervous, there's a small red box in the upper right-hand corner of your browser, you're more than welcome to click on it.

That's all I have to say right now, check back soon for a follow-up post and some photos I've taken recently.


*Please note, I'm welcome to any and all critisism regarding my photography, I will not however, be very welcoming to someone coming on here and attacking my faith.

If you have any questions I'm more than happy to answer them, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment